Virtual Drop-in Advising
Have your resume/cover letter reviewed or get quick questions answered by chatting with a Career Advisor on the Brazen platform. Virtual drop-in hours are 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday and are 10-15 minutes long. Drop-ins are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 10-15 minute session
- Monday to Friday from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- An active connectSC account is required to check-in for drop-ins. Log in to connectSC and complete your student profile to activate your account.
- Register on the Brazen platform and upload your resume, cover letter, or questions you would like to discuss.
Scheduled Virtual Appointments
USC Career Center Career and Internship Advisors provide 30-minute appointments via phone or Zoom. Career-related topics might include:
- Career Advising
- Internship Advising
- Mock Interviews
- Note: If you want the Career Advisors to tailor interview questions for you, please email the advisor you are scheduled with and provide your resume and a copy of a job description at least two business days in advance after your appointment request is confirmed.
To schedule a 30-minute appointment:
- Log in to connectSC and click the “Advising Appointment” tab on the left-hand side of the page.
- Click “Request an Advising Appointment” and search for available appointments that meet your needs.
- In the notes, indicate whether you prefer to have your appointment via phone or video chat. If you would like a phone appointment, please include your phone number. For video chats, the advisor will email you a Zoom link to your USC email address once the appointment is approved. Learn how to create your Zoom account.
Our policy is one appointment (drop-in or 30-minute) per day, so please plan accordingly.