Have your resume/cover letter reviewed or receive an answer for quick questions during drop-in session hours, 11:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m., Monday to Friday. Drop-in sessions are 10-15 minutes long and are given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 10-15 minute session
- Monday to Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 3:20 p.m.
- An active connectSC account is required to check in for drop-ins. So, log into connectSC prior to visiting our office.
- Bring a printed copy of your resume or cover letter for review.
- Expect to wait a while during peak times.
Request a 30-minute appointment with a career counselor or internship adviser through connectSC. Click on the “Request a Counseling Appointment” link in the right-hand column. You can discuss any career-related topics such as:
- Career Counseling
- Internship Advising
- Mock Interviews (Please email your counselor your resume and a copy of a job description at least two business days in advance after your appointment request is confirmed.)
- Schedule on connectSC
Our policy is one appointment (drop-in or 30-minute) per day, so please plan accordingly.
Use the mock interview module in connectSC to prepare for that upcoming interview! Video record yourself answering interview questions and get feedback on how to improve your interview skills.