Understand how to manage your finances.
Financial literacy is a crucial component of the overall well-being of student success. USC is committed to helping you understand how to manage your finances before, during, and after college. Use the menu at the top to start exploring!
Each year, the USC Career Center hosts a Financial Literacy Conference. The conference allows Trojans to learn about investing, saving, budgeting, credit score, salary negotiation, debt management, retirement benefits, and more.
In the News
- Advice for the class of 2022: What new graduates need to know about money and jobs
- Basics of building good financial habits while in college
- COVID-19 Emergency Relief and Federal Student Aid
- iGrad guide to Coronavirus and Your Financial Health
- Financial Education for Higher Education
- Looking at goals and timelines of starting a career and financial planning