Request an Interview Room
Students can reserve a room at the USC Career Center (STU B1) for their virtual interviews. Submit a request prior to visiting our office to ensure we have space to accommodate you.
Student Interview Room Reservation Request Guidelines
- Interview room requests are limited to current USC students.
- Requests to reserve an interview room in the Career Center must be made at least one business day prior to the requested date.
- The Career Center interview spaces should be left tidy and clean.
- Items cannot be removed or moved from any other space in the Career Center.
- Bring any necessary equipment needed for the interview, such as a laptops and cell phones.
- Requests for interview rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis. Interview room availability is not guaranteed. There are additional spaces on the UPC Campus that may be utilized for interviews, such as the USC Libraries if the USC Career Center’s interview rooms are not available.
- We suggest arriving at least 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time to allow for set up.
- You should avoid missing class to interview; coordinate with your professor, if an absence is unavoidable.
- Approach interactions with employers with care and professionalism.
Location and Availability
Room reservations must be scheduled within the normal business hours of the Career Center, Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. All students must vacate the Career Center interview rooms by 5:00 pm. A member of the Career Center will contact you to confirm your reservation.
The following location is available in the Career Center:
- Student Union Building, Room B1