Virtual Employer Resume Review – Employers
The Virtual Employer Resume Review is an opportunity for employers from a variety of industries to provide students feedback on their resumes and get them ready for our recruiting events.
Virtual Employer Resume Review
- Date: Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:30 pm PT
- Location: connectSC Platform – connectSC can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
- The fair is open to all majors, class years, degree levels, and recent alumni, as well as all employer industries.
This event will provide a rare opportunity for students to:
- Get their resumes reviewed by recruiters and hiring managers.
- Gain a different perspective through the eyes of employers.
- Meet some of their favorite organizations.
- Typically 200-300 students attend this event from all years, majors, and disciplines.
There is no cost to attend this event and registration is only available through connectSC. As soon as you log in, click “Events” –> “Career Fairs” –> “Virtual Employer Resume Review – Fall 2023” button to register. You are welcome to register multiple representatives to participate in this event.
Important: Your organization is not registered until you submit your request via connectSC and receive the confirmation email. If you have any questions, contact Erika Rodriguez.