Student Interview Room Reservation Request Guidelines
- Interview room requests are limited to current USC students.
- Requests to reserve an interview room in the Career Center must be made at least one business day prior to requested date.
- The Career Center interview spaces should be left tidy and clean.
- Items cannot be removed or moved from any space in the Career Center.
- Bring any necessary equipment, such as a laptops and cell phones.
- Requests for interview rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis. Interview room availability is not guaranteed. There are additional spaces on the UPC Campus that may be utilized for interviews, such as the USC Libraries if the USC Career Center’s interview rooms are not available.
- We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled interview time to allow for set up.
Location and Availability
Room reservations must be scheduled within the normal business hours of the Career Center. Business hours are as follows: Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM. All students must vacate the Career Center interview rooms by 5:00 PM. The following locations are available in the Career Center:
- STU B1 Interview Rooms