USC China Career Services strives to connect employers with students from all majors and class years (including alumni) for employment and internship opportunities in multiple industries. We are committed to the career development of USC students interested in opportunities in China. USC’s federated model of central and school-based career services allows us to provide a wide range of career services and a variety of programs, workshops, and career development advice, along with industry-specific information, job opportunities, and networking connections on campus, in China, and online globally.
- Career fairs and various employment events, including information sessions, webinars, and employer visits
- Career training sessions, workshops, and seminars
- Industry exploration and experience
- Job and internship search strategies
- Techniques for writing strong resumes
- Interview preparation
- Online career resources
- Job and internship postings on connectSC and China Career Services social media, including WeChat and LinkedIn
- Information on local policies related to returning Chinese nationals
- Personalized career advising and coaching
- Resume review
- Advice on job search strategies tailored by industry
- Internship advising
- Mock interview preparation
- Trojan Network
- Network with USC alumni for advice, guidance, and information through mentorships and networking opportunities
- USC China Mentorship Program
- This one-year program aims to prepare USC Chinese students for career development in China and gain industry insights by connecting you with experienced USC alumni and senior industry experts.
- USC China Career Ambassador Program
- This program enables USC China Career Services to closely work with student ambassadors to help promote our services among other students as well as facilitate our events at USC and in China.
- Trojan Talk in China
- Alumni from various industries and organizations speak on different topics, such as business trends, industrial change and innovation, career development, and the job market, building a stronger relationship with recent graduates, students, and parents.
USC China Career Services Office
+86 21 6137 5380
Chong Hing Finance Center, 288 Nanjing Road West, Room 2704
Sunday – Friday, 6:00 pm – 2:30 am Pacific Time (PT)
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:30 pm China Standard Time (CST)
Wenting Wu, Director of Employer Relations and China Career Services
Emily Miao, Career Advisor
Pauline Xu, Program Coordinator
Make a Career Appointment
To schedule an online 30-minute one-on-one career advising appointment with a career advisor from USC China Career Services, send your request to us with your USC email address. Please include your resume and questions you would like to discuss during the appointment in the email.
WeChat QR Code