Get your resume in the hands of employers with Resume Books, a valuable feature within connectSC.
Resume Books are designed to provide recruiters and hiring managers with exclusive access to resumes of USC students who are actively seeking job or internship opportunities. Only employers who register with the Career Center and request specific Resume Books will be given access.
Your resume will be included in the Resume Books if your profile criteria match the employer’s requests.
To be included in the customized Resume Books, follow these step-by-step instructions to get started!
- Log in to your connectSC account
- Click on “Documents” and then “Approved“
- Click on “Add New.” It will be beneficial to label your resumes according to the year it was updated.
- Click on the “My Account” tab and then “Privacy“
- Under the section, “Include in Resume Books,” select “Yes“
- Once you changed this setting, select “Save Changes” at the top of the page
Log into connectSC now to participate in Resume Books!