Get your resume in the hands of employers with Resume Books, a valuable feature within connectSC.
By including your resume to our industry-specific Resume Books, an employer can view your resume when they request a Resume Book from your area of interest and experience. Adding your resume in our Resume Books will enhance your job search! Do not delay, as many employers begin recruiting at the start of the fall semester.
Resume Books are designed to provide recruiters and hiring managers with exclusive access to resumes of USC students who are actively seeking job or internship opportunities. Only employers who register with the Career Center and request specific Resume Books will be given access.
Full-Time Resume Books (designed for students graduating in the 2017-2018 academic year):
- Civil Engineering – Full-Time
- Computer Science Engineering – Full-Time
- Education (K – 12) – Full-Time
- Electrical Engineering – Full-Time
- Entrepreneurial/Sales – Full-Time
- Management Development Programs – Full-Time
- Mechanical Engineering – Full-Time
Summer Internship Resume Books (designed for students graduating in the 2018-2019 academic year):
- Civil Engineering – Internship
- Computer Science Engineering – Internship
- Education (K – 12) – Internship
- Electrical Engineering – Internship
- Entrepreneurial/Sales – Internship
- Management Development Programs – Internship
- Mechanical Engineering – Internship
Follow these step-by-step instructions to get started!
- Log in to your connectSC account
- Click on “Documents“
- Click on “Add New” and upload all resumes you intend to select for specific resume book categories. It will be beneficial to label your resumes according to the specific industry and year it was updated.
- Click on the “Opt-in Books” tab
- Review the resume book categories and click on the pull down tab to select the desired resume*
- Click “Add Resume“
You may select a different resume for each resume book you choose.
* All submitted resumes will be reviewed before being added to a Resume Book. Resumes added to a specific book will be based on major, prior relevant work experiences, and resume formatting.
Log into connectSC now to participate in Resume Books!