The USC Career Center offers multiple resources to help individuals explore their career opportunities. We have curated several of our favorite resources to help discover career paths, learn about internship positions, and find full-time jobs.
To begin, we suggest logging in to connectSC, our online career portal. This platform provides many functions, including:
- Access to on-campus jobs, internships, part-time positions, and full-time employment
- Participate in our On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) program
- Review employer and industry-specific sites and job boards
- Schedule a 30-minute career services appointment
- Upload your resume to be included in resume books for employers to review
Once logged in, select the “Resources” tab and then “Online Resources and Handouts”, on the left side of the page, to gain access to more platforms. You may search by type to narrow the options, depending upon your career progress.
With a better understanding of connectSC, the USC Career Center hopes that you will utilize the following resources: (The BOLD words reflect a few different types of online resources accessible within connectSC.)
- Begin with Assessment & Career Exploration:
- Review Industry and Organization Research:
- Networking with individuals within your field of interest:
- Participate in Job, Internships, and Fellowships Search:
Please note: USC students receive complimentary access to mulitple platforms through the “Resources” tab in connectSC.