The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night is a campus-wide partnership between the Office of the Provost, Career Center, Sol Price School of Public Policy, Sol Price Office of Career Services, Center for Innovative Research on Veterans and Military Families (CIR), Student Veterans Association, Marshall Master of Business for Veterans, Alumni Veterans Network, United States Veterans Initiative, and the Veterans Resource Center.
2019 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night
- Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2019
- Time: 6:30 PM- 9:00 PM (Dinner will be provided for those in attendance.)
- Location: Ronald Tutor Campus Center Ballroom
The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night at USC is a FREE community-wide event open to all veteran students, alumni, community members and their spouses/families from multiple colleges. No USC affiliation is required.
Engage with representatives (many with military experience) from all types of organizations ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies who are looking to fill internship and full-time positions.
- How do I register for this event?
- You can register through Eventbrite. Please click here.
- What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- We strongly encourage guests to carpool or take public transportation, however, parking will be provided.
- Will there be an opportunity to get a professional headshot?
- Yes! Professional photographers will be on-site fr FREE professional headshots.
- I am not a USC student or alum, can I still attend?
- Yes! This event is open to ALL veteran students, alumni, community members and their spouses/families from multiple colleges.
- How do I know what companies will be recruiting at this event?
- Visit our list of companies who will be in attendance here.
- What should I bring into the event?
- Bring several copies of your resume and/or business cards to pass out to recruiters.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.