Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
Location: Brazen virtual career fair platform. Brazen can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. To learn more about the Brazen platform and how an online career fair can work for you, click here for a demo video.
Register on Brazen to view all participating employers.
The fair is open to students from undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs, as well as recent graduates (up to three years out).
Why Go Virtual?
- The fair comes to you! You can access the Brazen platform from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- You will have the chance to interact with recruiters through one-on-one video, audio, or text-based chats. Note: there is no virtual background option for the video chats, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Broaden your job search with unlimited geographic reach. Employers from around the world are looking to connect with you.
How it works
Watch this video to learn more about the Brazen platform!
Employer Resume Book
- We are putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations.
- All USC Virtual Career Fair attendees who submit resumes through the Brazen platform will be included in the resume book.
Prepare for the Career Fair
- Register for an account through Brazen and upload your resume. You can continue to edit your resume until the day of the event. If you would like, you can even upload a profile photo. By uploading your resume to the platform, you agree to have it shared with participating employers at the end of the event.
- View a list of participating employers and the positions for which they are recruiting by exploring employer booths on the event homepage.
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with organization representatives, helping you to stand out.
- For optimal performance, including minimizing any errors while chatting with employers, use a desktop or laptop computer with a webcam.
- Set yourself up for audio and video chat success and test your set up in advance.
- Get more details on how to prepare on our blog, The Career Center Chronicles.
View more details on professional attire and get tips on perfecting your elevator pitch.
- How to Participate in a Virtual Career Fair
- How Chat Events Work video
- 10 Tips to Impress at a Virtual Career Fair