The USC Career Center is a member of the Career and Internship Connections (CIC). Established in 1998, the CIC is a 16-school consortium that holds an annual job and internship fair for opportunities in the New York area.
The off-campus career and interview fair is typically scheduled during winter break, so you have the time to travel to the East Coast. Due to COVID-19, the 2021 CIC Career Fair will take place virtually. This is your chance to interview with employers including Abernathy MacGregor, Epic, the FDIC, and more.
2021 CIC Virtual Career Fair Date:
- Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PST
- Location: Virtual
- The fair is open to 3rd- and 4th-year undergraduate students, Class of 2020, as well as all employer industries
Interested in attending? Follow these two steps to register starting on December 14:
- Create a Student account in Handshake with your university email address. If you already have an active Handshake account, review your profile, particularly your graduation date, class year, major, and upload your resume.
- Register for the career fair by going to “Events” and filtering by “Career fair.” You can sign up to meet in one-on-one sessions or group sessions with the employers. The employers will choose the type of session they will offer at the fair.
The event registration deadline is January 26, but sign up early to avoid missing out on signing up for an available timeslot.
Questions? Email the Employer Relations Team.