We host several career fairs each year. Our career fairs include opportunities for full-time, part-time, and paid internship positions. Career fairs are for all currently enrolled USC students including transfers and spring admits, as well as alumni.
for all students including transfers and spring admits, as well as alumni; held once in the Fall and again in the Spring
for students looking to explore internships in various fields; held once in the Fall and again in the Spring
for all undergraduate students looking to apply to graduate school programs (NOT a job fair); held in the Fall
for all students and alumni who are veterans and families of veterans; held in the Fall
for all students; held on the East Coast over winter break
for graduating students and recent graduates (up to three years out) from all majors, as well as employers from all industries; held in the Spring
General Preparation Guidelines:
- Log in to connectSC, click on the “Events” tab, then click on the desired event to RSVP and see a list of participating employers.
- Make a list of organizations in which you are interested and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with employers and you will stand out.
- Familiarize yourself with the event venue.
- View our Career Fair preparation videos.
- Practice your 30-second elevator pitch for recruiters.
- Read more on how to get the most out of the career fair.
WHAT TO WEAR
Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression. View this video for more information. Overall suggestions:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color matching business suit.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished dress shoes.
- Keep makeup as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave out the nose ring and tongue jewelry.
- Grooming is important: hair and nails should be neat and clean.
WHAT TO BRING
- Copies of your resume.
- Your elevator pitch.