- Asian Pacific American Student Services (APASS): APASS, founded in 1982, seeks to educate, engage, and empower the Asian Pacific American community & the USC Trojan Family through active participation, dialogue, and community-building. APASS advocates for all members of the Asian Pacific American community.
- Center for Black Cultural & Student Affairs (CBCSA): The mission of CBCSA is to create an Afrocentric, holistic learning environment, for academic, social and professional development, and civic engagement for all members of the USC community.
- Disability Services & Programs: Disability Services and Programs provides support services and accommodations necessary to enable students with disabilities to develop their maximum academic potential, by making their education accessible, while having the dignity to work independently.
- El Centro Chicano: El Centro offers student advocacy, personal support, assistance for Latinx student groups, and transitional/beyond USC programming.
- LGBT Resource Center: The LGBT Resource Center (LGBTRC) provides support, education, and advocacy for LGBT and Ally undergraduate and graduate students at the University of Southern California.
- Veterans Resource Center: The Veterans Resource Center is committed in supporting the veteran community in the areas of higher education in outreach/admission, GI Bill benefits, academic success, graduation, well-being, and career development.