- ASPIRA Association: The ASPIRA Association promotes the empowerment of the Puerto Rican and Latino community by developing and nurturing the leadership, intellectual, and cultural potential of its youth so that they may contribute their skills and dedication to the fullest development of the Puerto Rican and Latino community everywhere.
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE): With a network of over 52,000 members across the country, HACE works with employers to remain competitive in an increasingly dynamic economy by helping them attract, develop, and retain Latino and diverse professionals.
- Latin Business Association (LBA): The LBA is committed to the success of its members, partners and supporters by providing high-quality events, innovative programs and services, and useful and tangible resources that enhance business growth.
- National Society for Hispanic Professionals (NSHP): With 20,000+ members, the National Society for Hispanic Professionals is the top US networking association for Hispanic professionals. It is free to join, so connect with new people who share your interests and find out more about diversity job fairs happening in your area.
Public Relations Resources
- Hispanic Public Relations Association (HPRA): HPRA’s mission is to advance the practice of Hispanic public relations as a marketing discipline and to serve as the voice for professionals working in the Hispanic communications field nationwide.
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE): SHPE’s objective is to form a national organization of professional engineers to serve as role models in the Hispanic community. The concept of networking is the key basis for the organization.
- USC’s Chapter of SHPE: SHPE-USC strives to provide an infrastructure which emphasizes chapter development, community outreach, leadership development, professional development, and academic integrity. Their goal is to motivate and inspire future generations by tackling the challenges faced by under-represented Latinos/as in STEM fields.