Schedule a Trojan Talk
Hosting a virtual or in-person Trojan Talk is a great way to connect with students, expose them to your organization’s culture, and share details about career opportunities through an information/networking session.
If your organization is ready to promote your upcoming Trojan Talk to USC students, we provide you the following options:
- When your Trojan Talk has been scheduled, email us the date and time of your event along with the meeting URL and login information. We will share this information with our students and via our social media.
- If you are already familiar with connectSC, you can directly submit information about your Trojan Talk by logging into connectSC and clicking “Events” –> “Trojan Talks.”
If you are interested in hosting an in-person Trojan Talk, our office has two rooms available for reservation.
Presentation Rooms Available
- Trojan Presentation Room – $550, 75-person capacity
- Cardinal and Gold Conference Room – $400, 25-person capacity
Both rooms are equipped with A/V equipment. Non-profit organizations may use the Cardinal & Gold Conference Room at a discounted rate of $150 for up to two hours.
Organizations that cancel an in-person Trojan Talk less than 48-hours before the scheduled date will be charged in full for their reservation.
We invite you to connect with us if you need assistance brainstorming any ideas for a Trojan Talk, engage potential hires at USC, build your brand, or share any valuable advice about recruiting within your industry. We are available to assist you with hosting the event and developing a strategy for your current or future recruitment needs.
You are welcome to email us if you have any questions about setting up a Trojan Talk.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am* – 5:00 pm
* Open at 8:00 am during recruiting season (September 7 – November 18, 2022)
Review our Recruiting Policies and Guidelines.