Participate in a Resume Book
Get your resume in the hands of employers with Resume Books, a valuable feature within connectSC.
Resume Books are designed to provide recruiters and hiring managers with exclusive access to resumes of USC students who are actively seeking job or internship opportunities. Only vetted employers who register with the Career Center and request specific Resume Books will be given access.
Your resume will be included in a customized Resume Books if your profile criteria match the employer’s requests.
To be included in a customized Resume Books, follow these step-by-step instructions to get started.
- Log in to your connectSC account.
- Click on your profile icon for the dropdown menu and select “My Documents.”
- Click on “Add New” to add a resume. It will be beneficial to label your resumes according to the year it was updated. However, note that the resume included in resume books is your default resume in connectSC.
- Once the default resume is added or updated, click on the “My Account” tab and then “Privacy.”
- Under the section, “Include in Resume Books,“ select “Yes.”
- Once you change this setting, select “Save” at the top of the page.
Log in to connectSC now to participate in Resume Books!