International Student Career Fair
Fall International Student Virtual Career Fair
The Career Center, in collaboration with USC China Career Services, HG Plus, and other USC partners, hosts this fair to connect international students with overseas opportunities and domestic, visa-sponsoring organizations in search of valuable foreign language skills and unique global perspectives. Employers participate in this fair to recruit for full-time, part-time and paid internship opportunities.
The law firm WR Immigration will also be staffing an “immigration help booth” to answer your questions about CPT, OPT, H-1B, green cards, and other work authorization categories.
RSVP in Brazen to view the full list of participating employers. The fair is open to international students from all class years, majors, and degree levels, including transfer students and spring, admits.
To ensure you get the most out of the day, review the following tips:
Prepare for the Career Fair
- View a list of participating employers and the positions they are recruiting by exploring employers.
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will help you stand out in interactions with organization representatives.
- Have your resume ready. You can share your resume in Brazen for employers to download – make sure you give them your best!
What to Wear
Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression for the video chats. Overall suggestions:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color-matching business suit.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished dress shoes.
- Keep makeup as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave out the nose ring and tongue jewelry.
- Grooming is important: hair and nails should be neat and clean.
View more details on professional attire and get tips on perfecting your elevator pitch.
Email the Employer Engagement Team.