Employers: Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair
According to a recent Universum survey of USC students, career fairs are their top preferred recruiting event. Recruit candidates for any remaining full-time, part-time, and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students. This last chance fair is open to juniors, seniors, master’s students, and doctoral candidates, as well as recent graduates (up to three years out).
Spring Date: Thursday, April 11, 2024
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
Location: Outdoors on Trousdale Parkway (rain or shine!)
- Register on connectSC starting November 1, 2023.
- Last day to register is April 4, 2024.
- Last day to cancel is April 4, 2024. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Employer Engagement Team.
- Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Questions? Contact the Employer Engagement Team.
Who participates in the Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair?
- The fair is open to juniors and seniors from undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs, as well as recent graduates (up to three years out). This is a great opportunity to recruit for any remaining unfilled internships or part-time/full-time opportunities.
- A wide range of organizations recruit at this event including Fortune 500’s, non-profits, government agencies, and start-ups.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position within your organization.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Associate Director of Employer Engagement, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any on-campus recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after March 3)
- Standard Registration
- 1-2 recruiters: $750
- 3-4 recruiters: $850
- Government/SMALL Non-Profit Registration*
- 1-2 recruiters: $350
- 3-4 recruiters: $450
* SMALL = non-profit organizations with 50 or fewer full-time/part-time/volunteer employees. Non-profit organizations with over 50 employees will be charged the Standard Registration rate.
- Career Fair Sponsorship
- Up to 4 recruiters: $1,150
- Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
- Your sponsorship is completely tax deductible and funds quality career programming and Career Center resources for our students and alumni.
Registrations requested after the registration deadline of April 4 will be accepted on a space-available basis and will incur an additional $100 late registration fee.
Due to space limitations, there is a maximum of four recruiters allowed per table. If you would like to bring more than four recruiters, an additional registration must be submitted.
Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One six-foot table with ground-length tablecloth
- Two chairs (unless there are four recruiters)
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches (unless there are four recruiters)
- Campus Map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
- Reach students with #HireUSC
To support university-wide sustainability measures, we will no longer offer water bottles or trash bins at the event. Instead, we will have water stations where you can fill up your reusable containers. Remember to bring your own refillable bottle with you. In place of trash bins, there will also be a “Zero-Waste Sort Station” where you can recycle or compost all materials that we provide. We discourage you from bringing any items to the fair that will end up in a landfill. In cases where this is unavoidable, we ask that you take those items with you when leaving the event.
COVID-19 Safety Information
Safeguarding the health and well-being of our students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers, and vendors attending our Career Fair, is our top priority. In alignment with current Los Angeles County guidance and University policy, please be prepared to follow the COVID-19 safety requirements for visiting campus and attending the Career Fair.
While masks are not required for this event, we ask that attendees, vaccinated or unvaccinated, consider wearing masks for their own protection and the protection of others. Please note that protocols are subject to change.
Unvaccinated individuals must maintain a six-foot distance from others while consuming food or beverage.
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors should monitor themselves for symptoms daily when accessing campus. If you develop any of the symptoms listed by the CDC, please note that you will not be able to attend the event.
The health of everyone in attendance is our top priority. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, or visit the USC COVID-19 Resource Center for more information.
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor beginning March 1, 2024 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair – April 11, 2024
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by April 5, 2024. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair – April 18, 2024, Box # x of x.” Speedy’s box label
Wi-Fi and Social Media
Wi-Fi is available on the USC Guest Wireless network. No password is needed to connect. Reach students with #HireUSC
All attendees will be assigned a parking structure on campus and detailed parking instruction email will be sent via email 1-2 weeks prior to the event date. When you arrive at your designated structure, simply give your organization name to the attendant, who will give you a parking pass. Only two (2) passes will be given per organization, regardless of the number of representatives attending. Let the attendant know you are there for the Career Fair.
Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations for Rideshare Services:
- McCarthy Way Entrance (Entrance 3), located at McCarthy Way/Figueroa St.
- Royal St. Entrance (Entrance 4), located at Royal St./Jefferson Blvd.
- The Metro bus turn out on Jefferson Blvd. at Trousdale, just east of Hoover St.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.