Employers: International Student Career Fair
The Career Center, in collaboration with USC China Career Services, HG Plus, and other USC partners, hosts this fair to connect international students with overseas opportunities and domestic, visa-sponsoring organizations in search of their valuable foreign language skills and unique global perspectives. Regardless of your organization’s size, this fair allows you to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with international students through our virtual career fair platform.
Fall 2023 International Student Virtual Career Fair
Date: September 20, 2023
Location: Virtual (platform TBD)
The fair is open to international students from all majors, class years, degree levels, alumni, and employer industries.
- Register on connectSC starting June 03, 2023.
- The last day to register for the fair is September 13, 2023.
- The last day to cancel is September 13, 2023. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Employer Engagement Team.
- Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Questions? Contact the Employer Engagement Team.
- Note that this is NOT the Viterbi School of Engineering Career and Internship Expo, which occurs separately and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend this fair ranging from top companies to non-profits.
- On average, approximately 500 international students participate.
- Review the benefits of hiring international students.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position.
- Your organization must be hiring for overseas opportunities OR open to becoming a CPT or OPT employer or sponsoring an H-1B employment visa.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Engagement, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any on-campus recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after August 9)
- Standard Registration: $300
- Government/SMALL Non-Profit Registration*: $150
- * SMALL = non-profit organizations with 50 or fewer full-time/part-time/volunteer employees. Non-profit organizations with over 50 employees will be charged the Standard Registration rate.
- Career Fair Sponsorship: $500
- Sponsor Benefits:
- Premium location on the Brazen event page
- Inclusion in social media posts and email/website ads
- Recognition as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan
- Your sponsorship is tax deductible and funds quality career programming and Career Center resources for our students and alumni.
- All registrations include unlimited representatives, up to seven job postings within the Brazen booth, easy-to-use follow-up tools, and access to candidates’ data and resumes.
Registrations requested after the registration deadline of September 13 will be accepted on a space-available basis and will incur an additional $100 late registration fee.