Employers: Asia Pacific & International Students Virtual Career Fair
The Career Center, in collaboration with HG Plus and other USC partners, hosts this fair to connect international students with overseas opportunities, as well as domestic, visa-sponsoring organizations in search of their valuable foreign language skills and unique global perspectives. Regardless of your organization’s size, this fair provides you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with international students through our virtual career fair platform.
Fall Date: TBD
The fair is open to international students from all majors, class years, degree levels, and alumni, as well as all employer industries.
- Note that this is NOT the Viterbi School of Engineering Career and Internship Expo, which occurs separately and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend this fair ranging from top companies to non-profits.
- On average, approximately 500 international students participate.
- Review the benefits of hiring diverse international students.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position.
- Your organization must be hiring for overseas opportunities OR open to becoming a CPT or OPT employer or sponsoring an H-1B.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Engagement, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any on-campus recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.