The USC Career Center offers multiple resources to help individuals explore their career opportunities. We have curated several of our favorite resources to help discover career paths, learn about internship positions, and find full-time jobs.
To begin, we suggest logging in to connectSC, our online career portal. This portal provides many functions, including:
- Career exploration resources
- School-based career center information
- Employer and industry-specific sites and job boards
- Scheduling tool for 30-minute career services appointments
- Access to on-campus jobs, internships, part-time positions, and full-time employment
- Our On-Campus Recruiting (OCR) program
- Access to submit resume for employer resume books
Once logged in, select the “Resources” tab and then “Online Resources and Handouts” to gain access to more platforms on the left side of the page. You may search by type to narrow the options, depending upon your career progress.
With a better understanding of connectSC, the USC Career Center hopes you will utilize the following resources: