California Landmark Group (“CLG”) is creating a new internship opportunity for an individual with a strong interest in Real Estate and a desire to learn. The candidate will be an analytical minded individual who is capable of undertaking a number of assignments and is self-directed. The Candidate will assist in conducting research, due diligence, and preparing various reports and financial analyses with the acquisitions team. The Candidate will receive exposure to many different classes of real estate.
The Candidate’s responsibilities will include:
– Assist in researching potential acquisitions
– Assist with analyzing the financial performance of different properties
– Assist with the asset management of existing properties
– Conducting market research as needed
– Coordinating and participating in team, client, and third party meetings, currently in person or via Zoom