Hosting a complimentary Virtual Trojan Talk is a great way to connect with students, expose them to your organization’s culture, and share details about career opportunities through a virtual information/networking session.
USC Career Center’s Virtual Operations allow us to support you. We invite you to connect with us if you need assistance brainstorming any ideas for a Virtual Trojan Talk, engage potential hires at USC, build your brand, or share any valuable advice about recruiting within your industry. We are available to assist you with hosting the event and developing a strategy for your current or future recruitment needs.
If your organization is ready to promote your upcoming Virtual Trojan Talks to USC students, we provide you the following options:
- When your Virtual Trojan Talk has been scheduled, email us the date and time of your event along with the meeting URL and login information, and we will share this information with our students.
- If you are already familiar with connectSC, you can directly submit information about your Virtual Trojan Talk by logging into connectSC and clicking “Events” –> “Trojan Talks.”
- If you need assistance in hosting a virtual event, our office can help co-host a Virtual Trojan Talk within our platform.
- As a reminder, there is no cost associated with this service.
You are welcome to email us if you have any questions or need guidance with setting up a Trojan Talk.
Additional Recruiting Opportunities
- Explore our USC Career Center’s Virtual Operations
- Join our Partner Program
- Participate in Virtual “On-Campus” Recruiting
- Engage with USC Students
- If recruiting for MBA students only, contact the Marshall Graduate Career Services at 213-740-0156.
- If recruiting for Engineering students only, contact Viterbi Career Services at 213-740-9677.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am* – 5:00 pm
* Open at 8:00 am during January 27 – April 16, 2021.
Review our Recruiting Policies and Guidelines.