Internships provide the opportunity to gain professional experiences and exposure to practical career insights and responsibilities. Please review the following details before recruiting students:
- Learn How to Develop an Effective Internship Program
- Post Your Internship at USC
- Hire Interns at Our Events
- Train Your Interns with Our Online Instruction Modules
- Review the Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
- Identify Students Across Different USC Majors/Schools
Hire Interns at Our Events
- Investigate Industries and Internships (i3)
- Diversity & Inclusion Opportunities
- On-Campus Recruiting
- Career Fairs
Faculty Guide to Ethical and Legal Standards in Student Hiring
This guide provides faculty with information about the ethical and legal implications associated with referring students for internship and employment opportunities.
We encourage you to explore USC’s different majors and schools and what they offer! Review this page to determine which majors closely align with your open positions to help connect you with the most appropriate students.