- Post Your Position on connectSC
- iNet Internship Consortium
- Set Up an Internship Program
- Train Your Student Employees
- Engage with USC Students
Post Your Position on connectSC
Log in and post a job now! connectSC is the office job board for USC students and alumni. It is your one-stop-shop for all job postings (full-time, part-time, volunteer, internship, fellowship, or etc.).
- Free job and internship postings
- E-mails from the Career Center letting you know about upcoming Career Events
- Registration for Career Fairs, Investigate Industries & Internships (i3), and On-Campus Recruiting
- Exclusive access to job information for USC students and alumni
- Resume Books
For connectSC questions please call 213-740-9105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trojans Hiring Trojans
One of the hallmarks of the Trojan Family is our commitment to helping each other! If you are a graduate of USC looking to fill a position at your organization, why not hire a fellow Trojan? When you post your position on connectSC, be sure to select yes to the “Trojans Hiring Trojans” option. Doing so allows current students and alumni to search and apply for positions that have been posted by fellow USC alumni.
Quick connectSC tips
- Login passwords must contain at least 6 total characters and meet the strength requirement
- Postings remain active for a period of 30 days
- To reactivate a posting, edit the Posting and Expiration Date
- Need help posting your position? Get step-by-step instructions.
iNet Internship Consortium
The iNet Internship Network is an internship listing shared by ten selective universities, including USC.
In addition to posting on connectSC, we encourage you to post on the iNet Internship Network. All internship listings posted by employers on iNet Internship Network are visible to students at the member schools. Postings are free and reach students across the country.
Register for iNet and post your internship positions.
An internship is a professional experience providing exposure to career fields and responsibilities. The Career Center has developed tips to assist employers in developing effective internship program. Review our recommendations.
The USC Career Center has launched a series of learning modules to help students learn about basic professional skills, etiquette and expectations. Get information on how they work and the benefits for your organization.
The best way to promote your full-time jobs or internships is to meet with students. We offer various opportunities to interact with students in one-on-one or small group settings. Learn more about these opportunities.