- Post Your Position on connectSC
- Set Up an Internship Program
- Train Your Student Employees
- Engage with USC Students
- How to Recruit USC International Students
Post Your Position on connectSC
connectSC is the official job board for USC students and alumni. It is your one-stop-shop for all job postings (full-time, part-time, internship, fellowship, etc.).
- Free job and internship postings
- Exclusive access to USC students and alumni
- Emails from the Career Center letting you know about upcoming career events
- Registration for Career Fairs, Investigate Industries & Internships (i3), On-Campus Recruiting, and Trojan Talks
- Resume Books
For connectSC questions please call 213-740-9105 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trojans Hiring Trojans
One of the hallmarks of the Trojan Family is our lifelong commitment to helping fellow USC Trojans. If you are seeking to fill a position at your organization, be sure to select “yes” to the “Trojans Hiring Trojans” option when you post your position on connectSC. Doing so allows students and alumni to identify positions posted by fellow USC alumni. You can find step-by-step connectSC instructions here.
Quick connectSC tips
- Login passwords must contain at least six total characters and meet the strength requirement
- Postings remain active for a period of 30 days
- To reactivate a posting, edit the Posting and Expiration Date
An internship is a professional experience providing students exposure to career fields and job responsibilities. The Career Center has developed tips to assist employers in developing an effective internship program. Review our recommendations.
The USC Career Center has launched a series of learning modules to help students with basic professional skills, etiquette, and employer expectations. Get information on how they work and the benefits for your organization.
The best way to promote your full-time jobs or internships is to meet with students. We offer various opportunities to interact with students in one-on-one or small group settings. Learn more about these opportunities.
How to Recruit USC International Students
USC is home to over 11,000 talented and motivated international students from countries across the globe. These students bring a unique blend of education and experience to contribute to the ever-increasing importance of global competency and diversity in the workplace. For organizations that are interested in hiring international students for full-time or internship positions in the U.S., visit the Office of International Services (OIS) to learn more about the process for hiring international students during their studies and after graduation.
For information on the types of employment available to our international students, please see the links below.