Diversity & Inclusion opportunities are open to those interested in diversifying their organizations and strengthening their talent pool with members of the Trojan Family.
These events are intended to support diversity and inclusion efforts by connecting organizations with diverse USC undergraduate students from all majors and backgrounds.
Programs are coordinated with the following campus departments in addition to student organizations and student assemblies:
- Asian Pacific American Student Services (APASS)
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)
- Disability Services and Programs (DSP)
- La CASA – Latinx Chicanx Center for Advocacy and Student Affairs (formerly known as El Centro Chicano)
- LGBT Resource Center
- Veterans Resource Center (VRC)
If you have questions about these opportunities and how to get involved, please contact Gina Ibrahim, Internship and Diversity Programs Advisor.