The USC Career Center is committed to supporting talented students from all backgrounds, cultures, and identities. We encourage organizations who facilitate a similar understanding and appreciation to participate in on-campus recruiting, networking sessions, and workshops. If your organization is interested in developing or expanding your engagement efforts with diverse student populations, please consider the following options:
- Fall 2020 Virtual Diversity Meet & Greet
- Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- Time: 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM PT
- 2:00 – 3:00 PM – Student Organization Showcase
- 3:15 – 5:00 PM – Employer Meet & Greet
- Registration Fee: $250.00 for each company
- Location: The Brazen virtual career fair platform. To learn more about the Brazen platform and how an online networking event can work for you, click here for a demo video.
- Diversity Meet & Greet is an event held through the Career Center where employers with strong diversity initiatives can network with affinity student organizations at USC through a “reverse career fair/student org showcase.” Our goal is to bring together employers who have strong diversity initiatives (like Employee Resource Groups, diversity training, lunch & learn discussions, to name a few) with underrepresented students (first-generation, low-income, students of color, LGBTQ+, and other marginalized social identities).
- All interested employers must register via connectSC > Events > Career Fairs > Virtual Diversity Meet & Greet.
- Career Center Partner Program – Diversity Forum
- NACE Statement of Diversity & Inclusion
- USC Student Equity and Inclusion Programs
- Diversity & Inclusion Resources
Events are intended to support diversity and inclusion efforts by connecting organizations with diverse USC undergraduate students from all majors and backgrounds. Programs are coordinated with the following campus departments in addition to student organizations and student assemblies:
- Asian Pacific American Student Services (APASS)
- Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs (CBCSA)
- Disability Services and Programs (DSP)
- First Generation Plus Success Center (FG+SC)
- La CASA – Latinx Chicanx Center for Advocacy and Student Affairs
- LGBTQ+ Student Center (LGBTQ+SC)
- Veterans Resource Center (VRC)
If you have questions about these opportunities and how to get involved, please contact Mallika Samtani.