Career Fest is a week of events centered on career and professional development, with its Signature Event, the Employer Resume Review, where employers from a variety of industries provide students feedback on their resumes.
Career Fest will be held January 24 – 28, 2022. The Career Center will host the following employer engagement event:
Employer Resume Review
- Date: Monday, January 24, 2022
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm PT
- Location: TCC Ballroom
- The fair is open to all majors, class years, degree levels, and alumni, as well as all employer industries.
This event will provide a rare opportunity for students to:
- Get their resumes reviewed by recruiters and hiring managers.
- Gain a different perspective through the eyes of employers.
- Meet some of their favorite organizations.
- Typically 200-300 students attend this event from all years, majors, and disciplines.
There is no cost to attend this event and registration is only available through connectSC. As soon as you log in, click “Events” –> “Career Fairs” –> “Employer Resume Review – Spring 2022” button to register. You are welcome to register multiple representatives to participate in this event.
Important: Your organization is not registered until you receive an email confirmation from the Career Center. If you have any questions, contact Erika Rodriguez.