The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night is a campus-wide partnership between the Office of the Provost, Career Center, Sol Price School of Public Policy, Sol Price Office of Career Services, Center for Innovative Research on Veterans and Military Families (CIR), Student Veterans Association, Marshall Master of Business for Veterans, Alumni Veterans Network, United States Veterans Initiative, and the Veterans Resource Center.
2019 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night
- Date: October 15, 2019
- Time: 6:30 PM- 9:00 PM
- Location: Ronald Tutor Campus Center Ballroom
Past Employers Include: Amazon, PayPal, IBM, BMW of North America, Cedars- Sinai Health System, Booz Allen Hamilton, The Boeing Company, FBI, and many more!
- Registration information will be available Summer 2019
- If you have any questions, please email Dakota Serafin or call her at (213) 740-6943.
- The USC Career Center hosts the Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night once a year.
- All types of organizations attend the Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies. 90 employer representatives from 44 companies attended the 2018 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night.
- The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night is open to all veteran students, alumni, veteran community members and their spouses/families from multiple universities. 335 attendees registered for the 2018 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night and 229 have or have had Security Clearance.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position.
- Third-party recruiters, please contact Lori Shreve Blake at (213) 740-1076.
Cost (includes a cocktail table and dinner for two  recruiters)
- Cardinal & Gold – For-Profit Registration
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government
Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night Registration Includes
- Designated recruiting space
- One 36-inch cocktail table with tablecloth
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Dinner for 2
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.