The Veterans Career Fair is a campus-wide partnership between the Office of the Provost, Career Center, Sol Price School of Public Policy, Sol Price Office of Career Services, Center for Innovative Research on Veterans and Military Families (CIR), Student Veterans Association, Veterans Resource Center, Viterbi Career Connections Office, Marshall Undergraduate Student Services, The Career Services Office at the Gould School of Law, and the Annenberg Career Development Office.
2016 Veterans Career Fair
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- Rain or shine, outdoors at the Tyler Prize Pavilion, University Park Campus
- Register on connectSC
- Last day to register for the fair is October 31, 2016.
- If you have any questions, please email Lori Shreve Blake or call her at (213) 821-1076.
- The USC Career Center hosts the Veterans Career Fair once a year during Veterans Appreciation Week. Please note that this is NOT the General Career Fair or the Engineering Expo, which occur separately from this career fair.
- All types of organizations attend the Veterans Career Fair ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies.
- The Veterans Career Fair is open to all student and alumni veterans and their spouses/families from multiple universities throughout the Southern California area.
- The Veterans Career Fair is November 9, 2016.
- Last day to cancel is October 31, 2016.
- Payment in full is due November 9, 2016.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Veterans Career Fair Information
- Directions to USC and a campus map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
Cost (includes table, two chairs, and lunch for two  recruiters)
- Cardinal & Gold – For-Profit Registration
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government
Veterans Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Tyler Prize Pavilion
- One 6-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Two boxed lunches
Attending organizations must ship all Veterans Career Fair materials to the following after September 26, 2016 to:
Office of Career Services
Sol Price School of Public Policy
3578 Trousdale Parkway, VKC 382
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0626
The Sol Price School of Public Policy Office of Career Services must receive all shipments by November 7, 2016. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Veterans Career Fair, Box # x of x”. For more information download the Veterans Career Fair Information.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.