The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night is a campus-wide partnership between the Office of the Provost, Career Center, Sol Price School of Public Policy, Sol Price Office of Career Services, Center for Innovative Research on Veterans and Military Families (CIR), Student Veterans Association, Marshall Master of Business for Veterans, Alumni Veterans Network, and the Veterans Resource Center.
2020 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night
- Date: TBD
- Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Location: Ronald Tutor Campus Center Ballroom
Past Employers Include: Accenture, Comcast NBC Universal, CIA, IBM, Lockheed Martin, L’Oreal, SpaceX, and many more!
- Registration will be available Summer 2020.
- Register through the connectSC portal.
- Last day to register for the fair is TBD.
- Last day to cancel is TBD. Cancellations must be made in writing to Dakota Serafin. Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- If you have any questions, contact Dakota Serafin at (213) 740-6943.
- The USC Career Center hosts the Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night once a year.
- All types of organizations attend the Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies. 90 employer representatives from 47 organizations attended the 2019 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night.
- The Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night is open to all veteran students, alumni, veteran community members and their spouses/families from multiple universities. 476 attendees registered for the 2019 Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night and 290 have or have had Security Clearance.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position.
- Third-party recruiters, contact Dakota Serafin at (213) 740-6943.
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after September 11)
- Cardinal & Gold – For-Profit Registration
- $650 (1-2 recruiters)
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government Registration
- $350 (1-2 recruiters)
Registrations requested after the registration deadline will be accepted on a space-available basis and will incur an additional $100 late registration fee.
Due to space limitations, there are a maximum of 2 recruiters allowed per table. If you would like to bring more than 2 recruiters, an additional registration must be submitted.
Veterans and Military Families Recruiting Night Registration Includes
- Designated recruiting space
- One 36-inch cocktail table with tablecloth
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Light refreshments and appetizers
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.