Regardless of your organization’s size, our Recent Graduates and Students Virtual Career Fair provides you with an opportunity to recruit diverse candidates for full-time or part-time paid opportunities through Brazen, a virtual career fair platform. This last chance fair is open to students from undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs, as well as recent graduates (up to three years out). Recruit for any remaining unfilled internships or part-time/full-time opportunities.
2021 Recent Graduates and Students Virtual Career Fair
- Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
- Location: The Brazen virtual career fair platform can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. To learn more about the Brazen platform and how an online career fair can work for you, click here for a demo video.
- Register on connectSC starting in January 2021.
- Last day to register is April 13, 20201
- Last day to cancel is April 13, 2021. Cancellations must be made in writing to Erin Jebavy. Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Questions? Contact Erin Jebavy.
Why Go Virtual?
- Gain access to our incredibly talented and diverse Trojan family, which consists of students and alumni from all over the world.
- Engage more students! Use one-on-one video or audio chats or engage with several candidates concurrently via multiple one-on-one text-based chats on the Brazen platform. Note: there is no virtual background option for the video chats, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Avoid all the costs associated with in-person career fairs, such as travel, lodging, and shipping costs.
Who participates in the Recent Graduates and Students Virtual Career Fair?
- The Recent Graduates and Students Career Fair is open to students from undergraduate, graduate, and PhD programs, as well as recent graduates (up to three years out). This is a great opportunity to recruit for any remaining unfilled internships or part-time/full-time opportunities.
- A wide range of organizations recruit at this event including Fortune 500’s, non-profits, government agencies, and start-ups.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position within your organization.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Relations and Research, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any on-campus recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.
Cost (all prices increase by $50 after February 26 and by an additional $50 after March 26)
Registration cost includes: Unlimited representatives, up to seven job postings at the fair, easy to use follow-up tools, as well as candidates’ data and resumes. To help you maximize your time in meeting with candidates, we encourage you to bring as many representatives as possible to help staff your booth.
- Standard Registration
- 3 or less recruiters: $450
- 4 or more recruiters: $400
- Government/SMALL Non-Profit Registration*
- 3 or less recruiters: $300
- 4 or more recruiters: $250
* SMALL = non-profit organizations with 50 or fewer full-time/part-time/volunteer employees. Non-profit organizations with over 50 employees will be charged the Standard Registration rate.
- Career Fair Sponsorship
- Sponsors receive premium location on the Brazen event page, inclusion in social media posts and the Career Center Weekly (our newsletter), and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan (USC’s campus newspaper).
- Your sponsorship is completely tax deductible and funds quality career programming and Career Center resources for our students and alumni.
Registrations requested after the registration deadline of April 13 will incur an additional $50 late registration fee.