Graduate-level pursuits are often interwoven into students’ career aspirations. Increasingly in today’s society, advanced degrees are necessary for broadening career options. Personal contact with potential graduate students is the best recruitment tool. Our Graduate Schools Fair is your opportunity to speak informally with students about your program, distribute literature, and provide information on application procedures.
Graduate Schools Fair
- October TBD 2020
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm PDT
- Held outdoors along Trousdale Parkway on the main USC Campus (rain or shine)
- Register on connectSC starting in May, 2020.
- The Career Center hosts a Graduate Schools Fair each year in the fall. Please note that this is NOT the Law Schools Fair, which occurs separately from this fair and is specifically for students considering law school.
- The Graduate Schools Fair is open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- The Graduates Schools Fair is only open to accredited graduate programs.
- Last day to register is October TBD 2020.
- Last day to cancel is October TBD 2020. Cancellations must be made in writing to Erin Jebavy. Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Payment in full is due October TBD 2020.
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after date TBD)
- Standard Registration for 1-2 representatives – $450
- Standard Registration for 3-4 representatives – $550
- USC Department for 1-2 representatives – $350
- USC Department for 3-4 representatives – $450
- Test Prep Company – $1,250
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway includes one six-foot table with ground-length tablecloth, two chairs, space identification, on-campus parking for one car, and boxed lunch (standard fee includes boxed lunch for two representatives).
- Direct link to your school’s website from the “List of Participating Graduate School Programs” student page on connectSC.
Please ship your materials to our trusted and reliable vendor after July TBD 2020 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Graduate Schools Fair – Oct. TBD 2020
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by October TBD 2020.
For questions, contact Erin Jebavy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 740-9112.