Graduate-level pursuits are often interwoven into students’ career aspirations. Increasingly in today’s society, advanced degrees are necessary for broadening career options. Personal contact with potential graduate students is the best recruitment tool. Our Graduate Schools Virtual Fair is your opportunity to meet with students about your program through Brazen, a virtual fair platform.
Graduate Schools Virtual Fair
- Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2021
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
- Location: The Brazen virtual career fair platform can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection. To learn more about the Brazen platform and how an online career fair can work for you, click here for a demo video.
- Register on connectSC.
What past attendees are saying:
This was the best of the many virtual fairs I’ve attended this (past) fall. The platform (Brazen) was excellent. I could also tell that (USC) had done good marketing within and beyond the USC community based on the attendees.
– Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- The Career Center hosts a Graduate Schools Virtual Fair each year in the fall. Please note that this is NOT the Law Schools Fair, which occurs separately from this fair and is specifically for students considering law school.
- The Graduate Schools Virtual Fair is open to all majors, class years, and alumni from USC and non-USC universities.
- The Graduates Schools Virtual Fair is only open to accredited graduate programs.
- Last day to register is October 13, 2021.
- Last day to cancel is October 13, 2021. Cancellations must be made in writing to Erin Jebavy. Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Payment in full is due October 13, 2021.
Why Go Virtual?
- Gain access to our incredibly talented and diverse Trojan family, which consists of students and alumni from all over the world.
- Engage more students! Use one-on-one video or audio chats or engage with several students concurrently via multiple one-on-one text-based chats on the Brazen platform. Note: there is no virtual background option for the video chats, so be sure to plan accordingly.
- Avoid all the costs associated with in-person career fairs, such as travel, lodging, and shipping costs.
- Set yourself up for audio and video chat success and test your set up in advance.
- Having difficulty with the platform? Need help troubleshooting? Review these items.
Cost (all prices increase by $50 after August 31)
Registration cost includes: Unlimited representatives, easy to use follow-up tools, as well as candidates’ data and resumes.
- Standard Registration
- USC Department Registration
- Test Prep Company
Registrations requested after the registration deadline of October 13 will incur an additional $50 late registration fee.