Graduate level pursuits are often interwoven into students’ career aspirations. Increasingly in today’s society, advanced degrees are necessary for broadening career options. Personal contact with potential graduate students is the best recruitment tool. Our Graduate Schools Fair is your opportunity to speak informally with students about your program, handout literature, and provide information on application procedures.
2018 USC Graduate Schools Fair
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 11:00 am – 2:00 pm PDT
- Held outdoors along Trousdale Parkway on the main USC Campus (rain or shine)
- Register on connectSC starting June 1, 2018.
- The Career Center hosts a Graduate Schools Fair each year in the fall. Please note that this is NOT the Law Schools Fair, which occurs separately from this fair and is specifically for students considering law school.
- The Graduate Schools Fair is open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- The Graduates Schools Fair is only open to accredited graduate programs.
- Last day to register is October 11, 2018.
- Last day to cancel is October 11, 2018. Cancellations received in writing to Erin Jebavy on or before October 11, 2018 will be fully refunded. Please note that schools canceling on or after October 12, 2018 are still responsible for their full registration fees.
- Payment in full is due October 11, 2018. Registrations not paid in full by this date will be canceled.
- Standard Registration for up to two recruiters – $400
- Standard Registration PLUS for three to four recruiters – $500
- On-Campus Department – $300
- Test Prep Company – $1,200
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway includes one six-foot table with ground-length tablecloth, two chairs, space identification, on-campus parking for two cars, and boxed lunch (initial fee includes boxed lunch for two recruiters).
- Direct link to your school’s web site from the “List of Participating Graduate School Programs” student page on connectSC.
Please ship your materials to our trusted and reliable vendor after July 5, 2018 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Graduate Schools Fair – Oct. 18, 2018
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by October 15, 2018. For more information, download the Fall 2018 Graduate Schools Fair Information sheet.
For questions, please contact Erin Jebavy at firstname.lastname@example.org or (213) 740-9112.