Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full-time and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students.
Spring 2018 Career Fair
- Thursday, February 8, 2018
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Rain or shine, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus
- Register on connectSC starting October 20, 2017.
- Last day to register for the fair is February 1, 2018.
- If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9105 or email email@example.com.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which occurs separately from this career fair and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits, and government agencies.
- Career Fairs are open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- Over 3,000 (students and alumni) are in attendance.
- Early Bird Registration ends January 9, 2018.
- Last day to cancel is February 1, 2018.
- Payment in full is due February 1, 2018.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Spring 2018 Career Fair Information
- Printable Directions and Parking Map
- Campus map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
- Cardinal & Gold – Standard Registration for two recruiters
- $700 (increases to $750 after January 9, 2018)
- Cardinal & Gold PLUS – Standard Registration for four recruiters
- $800 (increases to $850 after January 9, 2018)
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government Registration for two recruiters
- $300 (increases to $350 after January 9, 2018)
- Trojan Spirit PLUS – Non-Profit/Government Registration for four recruiters
- $400 (increases to $450 after January 9, 2018)
- Professional Association or Society (two recruiters for unincorporated business entities formed for the purpose of providing a professional service)
- $500 (increases to $550 after January 9, 2018)
- Professional Association or Society PLUS (four recruiters for unincorporated business entities formed for the purpose of providing a professional service)
- $600 (increases to $650 after January 9, 2018)
- USC Prime – Career Fair Sponsorship* includes four recruiters
- $1,100* (increases to $1,150 after January 9, 2018)
*Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One 6-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor beginning November 1, 2017 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Career Fair – February 8, 2018
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by February 5, 2018. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Spring 2018 Career Fair, Box # x of x”. For more information download the Spring 2018 Career Fair Information.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.