Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full-time and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students.
Fall 2017 Career Fair
- Thursday, September 14, 2017
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Rain or shine, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus
- Register on connectSC starting May 31, 2017.
- Last day to register for the fair is September 7, 2017.
- If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9105 or email email@example.com.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which occurs separately from this career fair and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits, and government agencies.
- Career Fairs are open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- Over 3,000 (students and alumni) are in attendance.
- The Fall 2017 Career Fair is September 14, 2017.
- Last day to cancel is September 7, 2017.
- Payment in full is due September 7, 2017.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Fall 2017 Career Fair Information
- Directions to USC
- Campus map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
- Cardinal & Gold – Standard Registration for two recruiters
- $700; increases to $750 after August 1
- Cardinal & Gold PLUS – Standard Registration for four recruiters
- $800; increases to $850 after August 1
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government Registration for two recruiters
- $300; increases to $350 after August 1
- Trojan Spirit PLUS – Non-Profit/Government Registration for four recruiters
- $400; increases to $450 after August 1
- USC Prime – Career Fair Sponsorship* includes four recruiters
- $1,100;* increases to $1,150 after August 1
*Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitation, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One 6-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor after June 26, 2017 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Career Fair – September 14, 2017
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by September 11, 2017. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Spring 2017 Career Fair, Box # x of x”. For more information download the Fall 2017 Career Fair Information.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.