Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full-time and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students. View the video below for an overview.
Spring 2019 Career Fair
- Date: Thursday, February 7, 2019
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm each day
- Rain or shine, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus.
- The fair is open to all majors, class years, and alumni, as well as all employer industries.
- Register on connectSC.
- Last day to register is January 31, 2019.
- If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9112 or email Erin Jebavy.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the fall and another in the spring. Please note that this is NOT the Viterbi School of Engineering Career and Internship Fair, which occurs separately and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies.
- On average, over 3,000 students and alumni participate.
- Early Bird Registration ends December 31, 2018.
- Last day to cancel is January 31, 2019. Cancellations must be made in writing to Erin Jebavy. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
- Payment in full is due January 31, 2019.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position within your organization.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Without written permission from the Director of Employer Relations and Research, third-party recruiters are not permitted to participate in any on-campus recruiting events unless they are recruiting for their organization and not for other clients.
- Spring 2019 Career Fair Information
- Printable Directions and Parking Map
- Campus Map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
- Reach students with #USCCareerFair
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after December 31)
- Standard Registration
- One to two recruiters: $700
- Three to four recruiters: $800
- Non-Profit/Government Registration
- One to two recruiters: $300
- Three to four recruiters: $400
- Professional Association or Society (for unincorporated business entities formed for the purpose of providing a professional service)
- One to two recruiters: $500
- Three to four recruiters: $600
- Career Fair Sponsorship
- Up to four recruiters: $1,100
- Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
- Your sponsorship is completely tax deductible and funds quality career programming and Career Center resources for our students and alumni.
* All prices listed above will increase by $100 after December 31, 2018. Due to space limitations, there are a maximum of four recruiters allowed per table. If you would like to bring more than four recruiters, an additional registration must be submitted.
Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One six-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs (unless there are four recruiters)
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches (unless there are four recruiters)
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor beginning December 1, 2018 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Spring Career Fair – February 7, 2019
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by February 4, 2019. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Spring Career Fair, February 7, 2019, Box # x of x”. For more information, download the Spring 2019 Career Fair Information.
Wi-Fi and Social Media
Wi-Fi is available on the USC Guest Wireless network. No password is needed to connect. Reach students with #USCCareerFair
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.