Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full-time and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students.
Fall 2018 Career Fair (Two Days)
- Day One: Wednesday, September 12, 2018
- Day Two: Thursday, September 13, 2018
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Rain or shine, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus
- Registration will open soon on connectSC.
- Last day to register is September 5, 2018.
- If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9105 or email email@example.com.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the fall and another in the spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which occurs separately and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government agencies.
- Career Fairs are open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- On average over 3,000 students and alumni participate.
- Early Bird Registration ends August 1, 2018.
- Last day to cancel is September 5, 2018.
- Payment in full is due September 5, 2018.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time salaried or paid internship position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs, and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Fall 2018 Career Fair Information
- Printable Directions and Parking Map
- Campus Map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after August 1)
- Standard Registration*
- One Day, two recruiters: $700
- One Day, four recruiters: $800
- Both Days, two recruiters: $1,100
- Both Days, four recruiters: $1,300
- Non-Profit/Government Registration*
- One Day, two recruiters: $300
- One Day, four recruiters: $400
- Both Days, two recruiters: $500
- Both Days, four recruiters: $700
- Professional Association or Society* (for unincorporated business entities formed for the purpose of providing a professional service)
- One Day, two recruiters: $500
- One Day, four recruiters: $600
- Both Days, two recruiters: $800
- Both Days, four recruiters: $1,000
- Career Fair Sponsorship* (includes four recruiters)
- One Day: $1,100
- Both Days: $1,900
- Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
* All prices listed above increase by $100 after August 1, 2018.
Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One six-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor beginning June 1, 2018 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Career Fair – [Day(s) You are Attending]
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by September 7, 2018. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Fall 2018 Career Fair, Day(s) You are Attending, Box # x of x”. For more information, download the Fall 2018 Career Fair Information.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.