Regardless of your organization’s size, our Alumni Career Fair provides you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time or part-time experienced opportunities and establish strong connections with our alumni.
2018 Multi-University Alumni Career Fair
- Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: 3601 Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus, outdoors, rain or shine!
- Register now on connectSC
- Last day to register for the fair is March 2, 2018.
- If you have any questions, please call us at (213) 740-9111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Alumni Career Fair is open to alumni from all majors and all class years, undergraduate and graduate-degree holders, and graduating seniors.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government.
- Approximately 1,000 alumni attend each year.
- Participating universities include Arizona State University, California Polytechnic Pomona, California State University – Long Beach, Penn State, San Diego State University, University of Arizona, UCLA, University of Utah, University of Washington, Yale and more to be announced!
- The Alumni Career Fair is Friday, March 9, 2018.
- Last day to cancel is March 2, 2018.
- Payment in full is due March 2, 2018.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time or part-time salaried position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
- Multi-University Alumni Career Fair Information
- Directions to USC and a campus map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
Cost (includes table, two chairs, breakfast and lunch for two  recruiters)
- Cardinal & Gold – Standard Registration
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government
- USC Prime – Career Fair Sponsorship*
*Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
Alumni Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One 6-foot table with ground-length table cloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Two boxed lunches
- Continental breakfast
The Annual Alumni Career Fair is hosted by the USC Career Center, USC Alumni Association, and the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism Career Development Office
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.