Regardless of your organization’s size, our Alumni Career Fair provides you with an opportunity to recruit diverse candidates for full-time or part-time experienced opportunities. This event is an amazing opportunity to fill your candidate pipeline with great talent: Southern California is home to more than 70 universities and colleges with an extremely diverse labor pool with employees hailing from all over the world!
“Fueled by a highly talented workforce that offers a broad and deep expertise in entertainment, technology, trade, medical devices, life sciences, research testing and diagnostics, higher education, and professional services, Los Angeles is a driving force in innovation across all sectors and industries. ” (Source: USC Stevens Institute for Innovation website)
2020 Alumni Career Fair
- Date: Friday, March 6, 2020
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: 3601 Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus, outdoors, rain or shine!
- Chack back Fall 2019 for information on how to register!
- Questions? Staff member Dakota Serafin is happy to help! Email Dakota at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her directly at (213) 740-6943.
Who participants in the Alumni Career Fair?
- The Alumni Career Fair is open to alumni from all majors and all class years, undergraduate and graduate-degree holders, and students graduating in May 2020.
- A wide range of organizations recruit at this event including Fortune 500’s, non-profits, government agencies, and start-ups.
- Approximately 1,000 alumni attend each year.
- In 2019, the Alumni Career Fair hosted alumni from over 120 universities including: University of Southern California, the majority of California State University and University of California campuses, Arizona State University, Columbia University, Cornell University, George Washington University, Harvard University, Howard University, Loyola Marymount University, Naval Postgraduate School, Oregon State University, Pennsylvania State University, Pepperdine University, Stanford University, University of Arizona, University of Oregon, University of Pennsylvania, University of San Diego, University of Washington, and the US Air Force Academy.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time or part-time salaried position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs, and fee-based programs will not be considered.
Alumni Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One 6-foot table with ground-length tablecloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Two boxed lunches
- Continental breakfast
The Alumni Career Fair is hosted by the USC Career Center, USC Alumni Association, and the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism Career Development Office.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.