Regardless of your organization’s size, our Multi-University Alumni Career Fair provides you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for full-time or part-time experienced opportunities and establish strong connections with our alumni.
2019 Multi-University Alumni Career Fair
- Date: Friday, March 8, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Location: 3601 Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus, outdoors, rain or shine!
- Check back Fall 2018 for more information on how to register!
- Last day to register for the fair is March 1, 2019. Cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before March 1, 2019 to be fully refunded. Please note
that cancellations made on or after March 1, 2019 are still responsible for their full registration fees.
- If you have any questions, please contact Dakota Serafin at (213) 821-1391.
- The Alumni Career Fair is open to alumni from all majors and all class years, undergraduate and graduate-degree holders, and graduating seniors.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits and government.
- Approximately 1,000 alumni attend each year.
- Past participating universities have included University of Southern California, University of California-Los Angeles, Arizona State University, California Polytechnic Pomona, California State University – Long Beach, Penn State, San Diego State University, University of Arizona, University of Utah, University of Colorado-Boulder, University of Washington, Loyola Marymount University, Smith College, and more.
- Last day to cancel is March 1, 2019.
- Payment in full is due March 1, 2019.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one full-time or part-time salaried position within your organization.
- Third-party recruiters, graduate programs, and fee-based programs will not be considered.
Cost (includes table, two chairs, breakfast and lunch for two  recruiters)
- Cardinal & Gold – Standard Registration for two recruiters
- Cardinal & Gold PLUS – Standard Registration for four recruiters
- Trojan Spirit – Non-Profit/Government for two recruiters
- Trojan Spirit PLUS – Non-Profit/Government Registration for four recruiters
- USC Prime – Career Fair Sponsorship* includes four recruiters
*Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
Alumni Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One 6-foot table with ground-length tablecloth
- Two chairs
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Two boxed lunches
- Continental breakfast
The Multi-University Alumni Career Fair is hosted by the USC Career Center, USC Alumni Association, and the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism Career Development Office.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service. Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.