We host several career fairs each year. Career fairs are a great way for recruiters to meet talented USC students. Our career fairs include opportunities for full-time, part-time, and paid internship positions. Career fairs are for all currently enrolled USC students and alumni. Want to maximize your time at the fair? Review our recruiting tips.
held once in the fall and again in the spring
share your professional journey, discuss what it is like working in your industry at your organization, network with qualified students, and fill your paid internship positions
held once a year, in collaboration with HG Plus and other USC partners, this event connects international students with overseas opportunities as well as visa-sponsoring organizations in search of their valuable foreign language skills and unique global perspectives
held in the spring for graduating students and recent graduates (up to three years out) from both undergraduate and graduate degree programs looking for internships and full-time opportunities
held in the fall for graduate schools recruiting undergraduate students to apply to their programs (NOT a job fair)
Looking for more ways to engage with and recruit USC students? Many schools and units at USC host their own industry-specific career fairs and events.
|Want to attend our career fair for free? Join our Partner Program at the Gold or Platinum Level to take advantage of this benefit.|
Career Fair Recruiting Tips
- Send a sufficient number of representatives to staff your table; the prospect of waiting in a long line discourages most students, despite their level of interest in your organization.
- Be well-informed about the specific opportunities for which you are recruiting or be able to refer students to another contact.
- Engage with all students, including those in their first year who attend career fairs much earlier in their academic journey, not only to learn about potential internship and co-op opportunities, but to begin building their network of employers and, for many, to gain insight into course recommendations.
- Provide information about key dates for upcoming events at USC (e.g., presentations and interviews); this reinforces your commitment to recruiting USC’s talent through an ongoing presence).
- Have a transparent process for applying for positions, such as additional information about the opportunities described at the career fair and the ability to apply must be easy to locate on your website.