According to a recent Universum survey of USC students, career fairs are their top preferred recruiting event. Regardless of your organization’s size, attend the Fall 2023 Career Fair to recruit candidates for full-time, part-time, and paid internship opportunities and establish strong connections with students.
Fall 2023 Career Fair
- Thursday, September 14, 2023
- 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PT
- Rain or shine, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway, University Park Campus
- Register on connectSC starting June 1, 2023.
- Last day to register for the fair is September 7, 2023.
- Last day to cancel is September 7, 2023. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Employer Engagement Team.
- Failure to cancel in writing by this date will result in your responsibility for the full amount on your invoice. Cancellations by phone or voice message will not be accepted.
- Questions? Contact the Employer Engagement Team.
- The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring. Please note that this is NOT the Engineering Expo, which occurs separately from this career fair and is exclusively for engineering students.
- All types of organizations attend the Career Fairs ranging from Fortune 100s to non-profits, and government agencies.
- Career Fairs are open to all majors, class years, and alumni.
- Over 3,000 (students and alumni) are in attendance.
- Your organization must be recruiting to fill at least one paid internship or part-time/full-time position within your organization.
- Graduate programs and fee-based programs will not be considered.
Cost (all prices increase by $100 after August 4)
- Standard Registration
- 1-2 recruiters: $750
- 3-4 recruiters: $850
- Government/SMALL Non-Profit Registration*
- 1-2 recruiters: $350
- 3-4 recruiters: $450
* SMALL = non-profit organizations with 50 or fewer full-time/part-time/volunteer employees. Non-profit organizations with over 50 employees will be charged the Standard Registration rate.
- Career Fair Sponsorship
- Up to 4 recruiters: $1,150
- Sponsors receive premium location next to the main tent and are recognized as a sponsor in a full-page ad in the Daily Trojan, USC’s campus newspaper. Due to space limitations, there are a limited number of Sponsor booths available. Register early to secure your Sponsor booth before they sell out!
- Your sponsorship is completely tax deductible and funds quality career programming and Career Center resources for our students and alumni.
Registrations requested after the registration deadline of September 7 will be accepted on a space-available basis and will incur an additional $100 late registration fee.
Due to space limitations, there is a maximum of four recruiters allowed per table. If you would like to bring more than four recruiters, an additional registration must be submitted.
Career Fair Registration Includes
- Recruiting space along Trousdale Parkway
- One six-foot table with optional ground-length tablecloth
- Two chairs (unless there are four recruiters)
- One umbrella for shade
- Space identification
- Two pre-paid parking spaces
- Continental breakfast and two boxed lunches (unless you have registered four recruiters to attend the fair)
- Campus Map
- Hotel Accommodations
- Rideshare Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations
- Best Practices for Career Fair Success
- Speedy’s Shipping Label
- Reach students with #HireUSC
To support university-wide sustainability measures, we will no longer offer water bottles or trash bins at the event. Instead, we will have water stations where you can fill up your reusable containers. Remember to bring your own refillable bottle with you. In place of trash bins, there will also be a “Zero-Waste Sort Station” where you can recycle or compost all materials that we provide. We discourage you from bringing any items to the fair that will end up in a landfill. In cases where this is unavoidable, we ask that you take those items with you when leaving the event.
COVID-19 Safety Information
Safeguarding the health and well-being of our students, alumni, faculty, staff, employers, and vendors attending our Career Fair, is our top priority. In alignment with current Los Angeles County guidance and University policy, please be prepared to follow the COVID-19 safety requirements for visiting campus and attending the Career Fair.
While masks are not required for this event, we ask that attendees, vaccinated or unvaccinated, consider wearing masks for their own protection and the protection of others. Please note that protocols are subject to change.
Unvaccinated individuals must maintain a six-foot distance from others while consuming food or beverage.
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors should monitor themselves for symptoms daily when accessing campus. If you develop any of the symptoms listed by the CDC, please note that you will not be able to attend the event.
The health of everyone in attendance is our top priority. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, or visit the USC COVID-19 Resource Center for more information.
Attending organizations must ship all Career Fair materials to our trusted and reliable vendor beginning August 1, 2023 to:
[Your Organization Name]
USC Fall Career Fair – Sep 14, 2023
Box [x] of [x] in care of
Speedy’s Moving Company
10736 Jefferson Blvd., #814
Culver City, CA 90230
Speedy’s must receive all shipments by September 8, 2023. Please make sure you clearly label the outside of the box with “Organization Name, USC Fall Career Fair – September 14, 2023, Box # x of x.” Speedy’s Shipping Label
Wi-Fi and Social Media
Wi-Fi is available on the USC Guest Wireless network. No password is needed to connect. Reach students with #HireUSC
*All attendees will be assigned a parking structure and detailed parking instruction email will be sent via email 1-2 weeks prior to the event date. When you arrive at your designated structure, simply give your organization name to the attendant, who will give you a parking pass. Only two (2) passes will be given per organization, regardless of the number of representatives attending. Let the attendant know you are there for the Career Fair.
Pick-Up/Drop-Off Locations for Rideshare Services
- McCarthy Way Entrance (Entrance 3), located at McCarthy Way/Figueroa St.
- Royal St. Entrance (Entrance 4), located at Royal St./Jefferson Blvd.
- The Metro bus turn out on Jefferson Blvd. at Trousdale, just east of Hoover St.
Lose Something or Leave Something Behind?
USC Department of Public Safety (DPS) operates the university’s centralized lost and found service . Found items are kept for a total of 90 days from the date when DPS receives the item(s). If you have lost an item, call DPS at 213-821-2626.