Career Fest is a week of events centered on career and professional development, with two signature events, the Employer Resume Review and Industry Insights. This year, Career Fest is taking place January 29 – February 2, 2024.
Click here to see the list of all events taking place that week.
Employers can participate during Career Fest by leading an educational workshop or by participating in our signature events listed below.
Employer Resume Review
The Employer Resume Review provides a rare opportunity for students to get their resumes reviewed by recruiters and hiring managers, and meet some of their favorite organizations.
- Date: Monday, January 29, 2024
- Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm PT (Doors will open at 9:00 am for 1st year students and starting at 10:00 am, all years are welcome to join.)
- Location: Ronald Tutor Campus Center Ballroom
- The fair is open to all majors, class years, degree levels, and alumni, as well as all employer industries.
DEI Recruiting Expo
The USC Career Center is committed to supporting talented students from all backgrounds and cultures. At the DEI Reccruiting Expo, we bring together employers who have strong diversity initiatives (like Employee Resource Groups, diversity training, lunch & learn discussions, to name a few) with underrepresented students (first-generation, low-income, students of color, LGBTQ+, and other marginalized social identities).
- Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: USC Campus – Tutor Campus Center Ballroom
HOST AN EVENT
Feature your organization during our Career Fest by hosting a Trojan Talk! Trojan Talks can can be your
platform to host for networking events, workshops, information sessions, collaborations on campus, and much more. Email the Employer Engagement Team to book your session.
A unique opportunity for employers to network with USC students over a three course dinner. For more information or if you are interested in participating, email the Employer Engagment Team.
- Date: Thursday, February 1, 2024
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Location: USC Campus