ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON 12/7/20, THIS POST WAS EDITED ON 2/12/21 TO INCLUDE A NEW VIDEO LINK.
With a new year right around the corner, we are looking ahead to see what the experts predict will be the new trends and best practices in the workplace. From greater flexibility and work-life balance to more intentional diversity and inclusion initiatives, 2021 will be a year of great transition as we look forward to a post-COVID world. Read more in the forecasts below.
- A New LinkedIn Study Shows Job Seekers Are Not Helping Their Own Cause: Here’s What You Need To Do To Get Noticed
- Coronavirus: How the World of Work May Change Forever
- This One Concept Will Transform the Future of Work Post-COVID-19
- 4 Ways Work Will Change After the COVID-19 Pandemic
- 5 Trends Reshaping How We Work After COVID-19
- 6 Key Traits Leaders Must Develop for the Future of Work
- The Top 10 Workplace Trends For 2021
And for those who are nervous about entering an uncertain job market, here is some advice from people who have been in your shoes:
- Strategies to Securing Your Internship or Job in 2021: Tips From USC Alumni (video)
- How Gen Z Can Succeed During a Recession, from a Millennial Who’s Been There
- 8 Tips to Survive Graduating Into a Recession, From People Who’ve Been There
Although our physical Career Center is currently closed, we are open – virtually – and all of our services and resources, and Career Advisors are fully available to you! You can access our services online at any time. Contact us with any questions.