Spending days or weeks at home with limited social contact can take a toll. Here are some ways to stay healthy and connected:
Connecting with Fellow Students:
- Virtual USC Student Engagement Opportunities
- How to Stay Connected During COVID-19
- Ways To Keep Your Mental Health In Check While Social Distancing
- How to Succeed in Zoom Lectures
Working from Home:
- 7 Essential Tips For Working From Home During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- 6 Biggest Challenges of Working from Home and How to Overcome Them
- 5 Tips for Being a Persuasive Communicator While Working Remotely
- How to Reduce Coronavirus Anxiety While Working from Home
- So Your Campus Went Remote – Now What?
- Apps to Help You Get Through Remote Campus Life
- 450 Free Ivy League Online Courses
- 3 Ways To Keep Advancing Your Career Despite Economic Concerns
We want to reassure you that while our physical location is closed, we are open – virtually – to advise and provide resources during the time that classes are being held remotely. Our Career Advisors are fully available to you, and you can access our services online at any time. Contact us with any questions!