As more organizations begin to take their recruiting efforts online, the USC Career Center is here to provide you with various resources and tips on virtual recruiting, including:
- Our Guide to Virtual Internships
- How Will Coronavirus Affect Your Job Search in 2020?
- Job Hunting During the Pandemic: Tips for Recent Graduates
- 3 Ways Coronavirus Will Change Job Searching… And What You Can Do About It Now
- 9 Job Search Tips for International Students in the Age of Coronavirus
- Graduating In A Pandemic: Advice For The Anxious Post-College Job Search
- Graduating into this job market? Here’s what every college senior should be doing now
- Tips for Navigating the Job Search Process in the Age of AI
- What to Do When a Job Offer Disappears
- The Coronavirus Effect: Here Are The Jobs That Will Be Added And Lost
- Help Wanted: U.S. Essential Businesses and More Hiring During Pandemic
- Companies Are Still Hiring During COVID-19—Here Are 28 That Want Your Applications Now
- Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs in 2020
- 8 Ways to Prepare for an Economic Recession
- 5 Recession-Proof Industries
- 18 Freelance Sites to Find Your Next Gig
- ZipRecruiter Job Market Insights and Resource Hub
If you have an interview lined up and need some tips, check out our guide to virtual interviewing.
We want to reassure you that while our physical location is closed, we are open – virtually – to advise and provide resources during the time that classes are being held remotely. Our Career Advisors are fully available to you, and you can access our services online at any time. Contact us with any questions!