Has your in-person interview been moved to Skype or Zoom? Looking for advice on how to ace your virtual interview? The USC Career Center is here to provide you with some resources and tips on virtual interviewing, including:
- Our Guide to Virtual Interviewing
- 5 Tips for Nailing a Phone Screen
- Vault: 4 Strategies for Nailing the (Pre-Recorded) Video Interview
- Vault: 3 Tips for Surviving a One-Way Video Interview
- Vault: How to Prepare for a Skype (or Zoom) Interview
- The Muse: 4 Pro Secrets to Rocking Your Video Interview
- Let LinkedIn Help You Practice Your Interview Skills (LinkedIn account required)
For an overview of the current job market and recruiting process, check out our guide to virtual recruiting.
We want to reassure you that while our physical location is closed, we are open – virtually – to advise and provide resources during the time that classes are being held remotely. Our Career Advisors are fully available to you, and you can access our services online at any time. Contact us with any questions!