“An elevator pitch is a quick summary of yourself. It’s named for the time it takes to ride an elevator from bottom to the top of a building (roughly 30 seconds or 75 words)” (Indeed). Whether you are connecting on Linkedin or interviewing with employers at a virtual event, introducing yourself well sets the stage for a professional conversation. In preparation for the in-person Spring Career Fair taking place on February 24, here are some resources for crafting the perfect elevator pitch:
- Perfect Your Pitch Candid Career Video
- How to Give an Elevator Pitch (With Examples)
- How to Write the Perfect Elevator Speech
- The 15-Minute Method to Writing an Unforgettable Elevator Speech
- How To Write An Elevator Pitch That Sounds Like You
- 6 Steps for Writing a Powerful Elevator Pitch
We want to reassure you that while our physical location is closed, we are open – virtually – to advise and provide resources during the time that classes are being held remotely. Our Career Advisors are fully available to you, and you can access our services online at any time. Contact us with any questions!