ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED ON 7/1/20, THIS POST WAS EDITED ON 4/29/21 TO INCLUDE A NEW USC NEWS ARTICLE.
The past few months have been a whirlwind of activity, and the USC Career Center has been hard at work providing our services and programs online. And our work has not gone unnoticed! A few recent news stories highlighting our accomplishments have run in outlets such as The Los Angeles Times and KTLA. We hope you saw them when they originally aired, but we are including the links to the stories below in case you missed them!
- USC students offer tips for succeeding in virtual internships (USC News)
- USC Career Center goes virtual, keeping students connected (USC News)
- Amid stay-at-home order, USC to host virtual career fair for students and alumni (USC News)
- New career tools boost workplace readiness for USC grads (USC News)
- First-generation USC students gain career and life advice from alumni mentors (USC News)
- Student and alumni connections grow through Trojans to Trojans Initiative (USC News)
- KABC-LA (ABC) – Eyewitness News 6PM
- Job Hunting During the Pandemic: Tips for Recent Graduates (Los Angeles Times)
- The Class of 2020 is Getting a Crash Course in Pivoting — Changing Their Career Outlook, Delaying Graduation — Whatever It Takes (CNBC)
The USC Career Center is open – in person and online – and all of our services and resources are available to you, including advising, job and internship opportunities, programs, workshops, career fairs, and more. Contact us with any questions.