Recent Graduates From the Classes of 2018, 2017, or 2016
USC recent graduates with an academic degree from the class of 2018, 2017 and 2016 are eligible to receive complimentary career counseling services through the USC Career Center for the first three years after graduation. To make an appointment, please call our office at (213) 740-9111.
Recent graduates may have up to four 50-minute appointments annually in person, via telephone, or online. Individualized services include:
- Career assessments – Career Beam Quick Profile, (complimentary) Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI) and Strong Interest Inventory (SII) (nominal fee for assessments)
- Career decision-making and transition
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile consultation
- Networking and job search strategies
- Mock interviews (connectSC Mock Interview Module 24/7 and mock interviews with a career counselor)
- Negotiating a job offer
Other Career Management Resources
The USC Career Center and Alumni Association are committed to assisting you with your lifelong career journey. With timely and worldwide access we have career management resources available for you online 24/7.
Learn more today at https://careers.usc.edu/alumni/explore-our-services
Alumni From the Classes of 2015 or before
The USC Career Center and Alumni Association make available a list of specially-priced phone and virtual career counseling services for USC alumni worldwide. Alumni receive a complimentary 15-minute initial exploratory consultation.
Career counseling is a very personal service and everyone’s needs are very different. The professional counselors listed below are experts in the field; however, the USC Career Center and Alumni Association make no representation as to the nature of the services they will provide to you.
To schedule an initial exploratory consultation and career counseling appointment, please contact a career counselor below directly. The following are discounted career counseling options:
- Introductory Career Counseling (one 50-minute appointment) $99
- Resume or LinkedIn Critique (one 50-minute appointment) $99
- Career Counseling (two 50-minute appointments) $259
You may contact one of the Career Counseling Services below to schedule an appointment.
Linda Greenfield, M.S., M.B.A., Master Career Counselor
President of Essential Career Counseling
Jamie J. Johnson, MS, Certified Career Counselor (CCC), Nationally Certified Career Counselor (NCC)
Owner, Paths2take Consulting
The National Career Development Association (NCDA) is a recognized leader in developing standards for the career development profession. The following are some helpful links to educate yourself about working with a career counselor:
Why seek career help?
What services do career counselors offer?