Recent Graduates From the Classes of 2019, 2018, or 2017
USC recent graduates with an academic degree from the class of 2019, 2018 and 2017 are eligible to receive complimentary career advising services through the USC Career Center for the first three years after graduation. To make an appointment, please call our office at (213) 740-9111.
Recent graduates may have up to four 50-minute appointments annually in person, via telephone, or virtual. Individualized services include:
- Career assessments – Career Beam Quick Profile, (complimentary) Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator (MBTI) and Strong Interest Inventory (SII) (nominal fee for assessments)
- Career decision-making and transition
- Resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile consultation
- Networking and job search strategies
- Mock interviews (connectSC Mock Interview Module 24/7 and mock interviews with a career advisor)
- Negotiating a job offer
Other Career Management Resources
The USC Career Center and Alumni Association are committed to assisting you with your lifelong career journey. With timely and worldwide access we have career management resources available for you online 24/7.
In addition to the Career Center, many of the school-based career centers or professionals offer career services to their graduates. We strongly encourage alumni to leverage all career resources offered throughout USC.
Alumni From the Classes of 2016 or before
The USC Career Center and Alumni Association make available a list of specially-priced phone and virtual career advising services for USC alumni worldwide. Alumni receive a complimentary 15-minute initial exploratory consultation.
Career advising is a very personal service and everyone’s needs are very different. The professional advisors listed below are experts in the field; however, the USC Career Center and Alumni Association make no representation as to the nature of the services they will provide you.
To schedule an initial exploratory consultation and career advising appointment, please contact a career advisor below directly. The following are discounted career advising options:
- Introductory Career Advising (one 50-minute appointment) $99
- Resume or LinkedIn Critique (one 50-minute appointment) $99
- Career Advising (two 50-minute appointments) $259
You may contact one of the career advising services below to schedule an appointment.
The National Career Development Association (NCDA) is a recognized leader in developing standards for the career development profession. The following are some helpful links to educate yourself about working with a career advisor:
Why seek career help?
What services do career advisors offer?
Please note, the USC Career Center and Alumni Career Program do not provide alumni psychological counseling, therapy or other mental health services.