The University of Southern California (USC) Career Center and USC Alumni Association invite you to an exclusive USC Virtual Career Fair on Wednesday, May 22, 2019. USC students, recent grads, alumni, family, and friends are welcome to chat with representatives from participating organizations to build their professional network or connect with recruiters regarding current (or future) position openings. Conversations will be conducted through individual web chats and Skype sessions.
Organizations will be recruiting for full-time, part-time, or internship roles. Employers ARE signing up each day so please continue to check the website for the newest list of recruiting organizations.
The North America event will take place from 9:00 am – 2:00 PST, where you will engage with employers from the U.S. The Asia Pacific event will take place from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm PST, where you will engage with employers from Asia.
- Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
- Location: Anywhere with an internet connection! Keep in mind that recruiters may also want to interface through Skype.
Why Go Virtual?
- The Brazen platform can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection!
- You will have the chance to interact with recruiters through live chat and Skype sessions.
- Employers are looking to meet candidates for positions nationwide!
Employer Resume Book
- We are putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations.
- Candidate participation in the resume book is voluntary.
- All USC Virtual Career Fair attendees who submit resumes by Wednesday, May 22 will be included in the resume book.
Prepare for the Fair
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with company representatives and you will stand out.
- Have your most updated resume uploaded to your profile before the event goes live! You can continue to edit your resume until the day of the event.
- Download Skype and create a Skype account if you are interested in participating in video chats with recruiters.
- Please keep in mind that organizations may be recruiting for both internships and full-time opportunities
How it works
Watch this video to learn more about the Brazen platform!
For more information, please email email@example.com.