Welcome to our 8th Annual Multi-University Alumni Career Fair! Alumni and friends of universities across the USA (and abroad!) are welcome to meet with representatives from the participating organizations to build their professional network or connect with recruiters regarding current (or future) position openings.
Participating organizations will be recruiting experienced alumni and recent graduates for a wide range of industries and positions.
- Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm PST
- Location: USC University Park Campus, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway
- Rain or shine!
- Please register using the event’s Eventbrite page
- Friends and family who are not affiliated with the partner universities and colleges are welcome to register
- If you have a registration code, enter your code above the green “Order Now” button.
Need a professional headshot? Professional photographers will be at the event offering free headshots, compliments of the USC Career Center. Look for the booth in front of the Tommy Trojan statue on Trousdale Parkway to get your photo taken.
EMPLOYER RESUME BOOK
- We are putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations.
- Candidate participation in the resume book is voluntary.
- All Alumni Career Fair attendees who submit resumes by Sunday, March 11 will be included in the resume book.
- Submit your resume here.
PREPARE FOR THE FAIR
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with company representatives and you will stand out.
- Familiarize yourself with the event venue. Employer tables will be organized alphabetically along Trousdale Parkway.
- View our Career Fair preparation videos.
- Practice your 30-second commercial for recruiters.
WHAT TO WEAR
First impressions are critical! Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression. Overall suggestions:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color matching business suit.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished dress shoes that are comfortable to walk in.
- Grooming is important: hair and nails should be neat and clean.
- Keep makeup as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry.
WHAT TO BRING
- Copies of your resume in a padfolio.
- Bag to hold your padfolio and promotional materials from organizations.
- Bottle of water and a light snack (i.e. energy bar).
- Printed Evitebrite registration.