Welcome to the Annual University of Southern California Multi-University Alumni Career Fair!
Alumni and friends of universities across the country are welcome!
Participating organizations will be recruiting experienced alumni and recent graduates for a wide range of industries and positions.
FREE HEADSHOTS!: Need a professional photo to update your LinkedIn profile? Look no further- professional photographers will be at the event offering free headshots, compliments of the USC Career Center. Line starts at the tent in front of Tommy Trojan to get your photo taken.
RESUME BOOK!: We will be putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations. If you would like your resume included, please follow the directions provided in the confirmation email you will receive once you register.
Date: Friday, March 9, 2018
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: USC University Park Campus, outdoors on Trousdale Parkway (rain or shine!)
Job Seeker – not open yet
What to Wear
Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression. Overall suggestions:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color matching business suit.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished dress shoes.
- Keep makeup as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave out the nose ring and tongue jewelry.
- Grooming is important: hair and nails should be neat and clean.
What to Prepare
- Copies of your resume
- Your elevator pitch
- Your Action Plan (see below)
Create an Action Plan
- Make a list of organizations that you are interested in and research them. Visit their websites, learn their latest news, and prepare questions. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with company representatives and you will stand out.
- Familiarize yourself with the event venue. Employer tables will be organized alphabetically along Trousdale Parkway.