Annual Multi-University Alumni Career Fair
Welcome to the 7th Annual University of Southern California Multi-University Alumni Career Fair!
Alumni and friends of universities across the country are welcome!
Participating organizations will be recruiting experienced alumni and recent graduates for a wide range of industries and positions. Click here to see the list of recruiting organizations and what positions they are recruiting for.
FREE HEADSHOTS!: Need a professional photo to update your LinkedIn profile? Look no further- professional photographers will be at the event offering free headshots, compliments of the USC Career Center!
RESUME BOOK!: We will be putting together a candidate resume book for participating organizations. If you would like your resume included, please follow the directions provided in the confirmation email you will receive once you register.
Date: Friday, March 10, 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Location: USC University Park Campus, Trousdale Parkway, outside (rain or shine!)
What to Wear
- Business suit in a conservative color (navy, gray, or black are preferred)
- Clothes should be clean and pressed
- Wear professional attire in accordance with your gender expression
- Overall suggestions:
- Dress in a dark or neutral color suit, dress shoes and neutral hosiery.
- Keep make-up as natural as possible. Avoid flashy or bright nail polish.
- Minimize jewelry: leave the nose ring and tongue jewelry at home.
- Wear freshly pressed clothing and polished shoes.
- Hair should be neat, clean and trimmed.
- Keep nails manicured.
What to Prepare
- Copies of your resume
- Your elevator pitch
- Your Action Plan (see below)
Create an Action Plan
- Make a list of organizations that you’re interested in and research them. Visit their web sites, learn the latest news on them, prepare questions about them, and take note of what positions they are looking to fill. Your preparation will become evident in your interaction with company representatives and you’ll stand out from the pack.
- Familiarize yourself with the event venue. Employer tables will be organized alphabetically along Trousdale Parkway