The USC Career Center provides services to all members of the Trojan family. The Career Center welcomes the backgrounds, talents, interests, and cultures represented in our community. We encourage you to explore how organizations value attracting diverse students in order to build an inclusive culture with diverse perspectives. This section introduces a resource for you to connect with student and alumni organizations, and to participate in diversity events.
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- USC Cultural Centers
- USC Alumni Associations
- USC Multicultural Organizations
- USC Latino Greek Organizations
- USC Black Greek Organizations
- USC Asian Greek Organizations
- Resources for Women
- LGBT Resources
- Career Research, Internships and Graduate School Assistance
- Multicultural Professional Organizations
- Resources for Veterans
- Vault Guides
The Explore@4 series is a fantastic, new career program that connects students with top professionals/USC alumni in various career fields in an interactive setting.
This program will provide ‘real world’ exposure to the working world through a mentorship that focuses on professional and career development. Students will be paired with USC alumni who also were first generation college students.