The connectSC Career Network is a unique resource made up of USC alumni who have volunteered to provide career-related information to current USC students and other alumni.Read more...
AT&T continues to hire! We will be hosting a Retail Hiring Event in June for the greater Los Angeles area to promote our Retail career opportunities. We would like to enlist your assistance to help distribute this information amongst your clients, community partner contacts, market connections and any entities or individuals you feel would benefit from it.
Retail opportunities range from Retail Sales Consultants, who work directly with our customers and sell our state-of-the-art products in our retail locations; to Retail Store Managers and Assistant Store Managers who oversee operations and manage and develop teams, just to name a few. Currently, we're actively recruiting for Full Time Retail Sales Consultants. Bilingual applicants welcome to apply!
AT&T offers paid training, competitive wages and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation and more!
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Earn up to 22 paid days off per year
- Discounts on AT&T products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Pre-taxed flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance
- Competitive salary + Commission
- 401K with a company match
***Our current full-time Retail Sales Consultants earn an average of $47,175.00 in total compensation in the first year when successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals (base plus commission).
WHAT: Greater Los Angeles Hiring Event
WHEN: Wednesday, June 18th 9 am to 3 pm (Pacific). There are 3 sessions from which to choose.
WHERE: RSVP at http://attlinks.com/gla-he-6-18-14-eventbrite.RSVP for ONE of three sessions. The RSVP confirmation page will provide you with the event location.
- Please apply at http://attlinks.com/gla-he-6-18-14-req.Candidates MUST first apply and qualify by passing the required assessment prior to the event in order to participate.
- Previously interviewed candidates (in the last six months) need not attend since you are already ACTIVE in the AT&T systems.
Wednesday, 18 June, 2014
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend