Recruit at USC
Post a job on connectSC
- Employers and On-campus departments may list full-time, part-time and internship opportunities.
- Job listings are exclusive to USC students and alumni, who have access to your online employment listing on a 24-hour basis, seven days a week.
- All job postings are FREE!
- To post a job log-in or create an account on connectSC
- On-Campus Interviews: Recruiters may interview students during the Fall and Spring semesters on the USC campus for salaried full-time and structured internship opportunities. Please visit the following link to view employer guidelines for internships: http://careers.usc.edu/employers/internships . Our On-Campus Interview Program provides an easy-to-use online system for reviewing resumes and selecting candidates prior to your interview date(s) at USC. To learn more click here
- Company Info Sessions – these provide students with an opportunity to learn more about your organization and meet some of your key employees. To learn more click here
Regardless of your organization’s size, our Career Fairs provide you with an opportunity to recruit candidates for both full–time and internship opportunities and establish excellent relationships with students. Our Career Fairs take place twice a year, once in the Fall and once in the Spring. To learn more click here.
A series of moderated, information panels, followed by a networking session. As a guest panelist you will be able to represent your organization, showcase your internship program and meet exceptional students seeking to learn more about internships in your field. Held in both the fall and spring semesters (October and February), Internship Week workshops focus on over 10 different industry specific areas. To see the schedule and learn about attending click here: http://careers.usc.edu/employers/internship-week.
Partner with the Career Center
Joining the Career Center Partner Program will increase your visibility with our highly talented and diverse student population. Some of the many benefits our Partners enjoy include advanced registration for on-campus recruiting programs, events announced on our social media outlets, job listing in our student e-Newsletter, exclusive student leadership roundtable and complimentary career fair registrations. To learn more, click here.
The connectSC Career Network is a one-of-a-kind resource made up of USC alumni who have volunteered to provide career-related information to current USC students and other alumni. If you are an alumni and would like to participate please click here and register.
Want to learn more about USC? For information about USC students including demographic data, please visit: USC Info page.
The USC Career Center is committed to working in the best interest of USC students. We have established employer guidelines to assist you in making on-campus recruiting a professional, fair and ethical experience. Please view our guidelines here.