On-Campus Recruiting: Interviews
- Fall 2013 On-Campus Recruiting runs from September 16 – November 15, 2013
- Spring 2014 On-Campus Recruiting runs from January 15 – April 18, 2014.
How to Register for an Interview Schedule
Interview schedules are pre-select. Pre-select schedules allow you to select specific candidates prior to your visit. You will have access to review the resumes of interested candidates online prior to selecting students you are interested in interviewing.
To reserve your date, please follow this simple three step process:
STEP ONE: Call the On-Campus Interview Office to reserve your dates, (213) 740-9105.
STEP TWO: Complete the On-Campus Interview forms, which will be e-mailed once you reserve your date.
STEP THREE: E-mail the completed On-Campus Interview forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interview dates will not be considered confirmed until all required forms have been returned to us. Once you complete this simple three step process, you will receive a confirmation via e-mail, along with your log-in, password, and information about your recruiting day at USC!
COMPANY INFO SESSIONS
- Make a powerful impression by exposing students to highly knowledgeable senior executives and alumni who can deliver your message and convey your commitment to recruiting at USC.
- The Trojan Presentation Room has been built with the latest technology for PowerPoint presentations and Internet connectivity and seats up to 50. The fee is $300 for 2 hours.
- The Cardinal and Gold Conference Room seats 25. The fee is $250 for 2 hours.
- Non-profit organizations may use either the Trojan Presentation or Cardinal & Gold room at a discounted rate of $100 for 2 hours.
How to Register for a Company Info Session:
STEP ONE: Call the On-Campus Interview Office to reserve your location and date, (213) 740-9105.
STEP TWO: Complete the Profile Event forms, which will be e-mailed to you once you reserve your space and date.
STEP THREE: E-mail the completed Profile Event forms to email@example.com. Dates will not be considered confirmed until all required forms have been returned to us.
Organizations that cancel Company Info Sessions less than 24 hours before the scheduled time will be charged in full for their reservation.
Changes to Interview Schedules
Any changes you wish to make to your schedule should be coordinated through the Career Center.
Interview Center Hours
The Interview Center at the USC Career Center will be open to recruiters at 8:00 AM during the on-campus interview season and will close at 5:00 PM. If your organization needs space at the Center after 5:00 PM, there is a $150 per hour charge and those needs must be scheduled at the time you confirm your reservation.
Employers participating in the On-Campus Interview Program may park on campus at the regular campus parking rate. The USC Career Center does not reimburse employers for parking, nor is it responsible for any parking tickets received during the visit to campus.